- High Quality Data Cables for Datacentres
- S/FTP Design with dual shielding for optimal protection against EMI and Exogenous Noise (Alien Crosstalk)
- Cable exceed Category 8
- Superior Performance with positive ACR over the full frequency range up to 80m
- Optimised for use with LANmark GG45 connector
InternationalEN 50173; EN 50288-4-1; ISO/IEC 11801; ISO/IEC 61156-5
LANmark-8 S/FTP are 4 pair cable with individual pair foils and an overall braid offering superior performance up to 2000 MHz. The cables are fully compliant with the new Category 8 standards for Datacentres and remain to be Cat7A compliant for Enterpise use. Due to their excellent electrical performance and very low Noise levels the cables support applications like 10GBASE-T over 100m and 25/40GBASE-T over 30m and beyond.
Cat7A/Cat 8 are the highest performing standardised cable specifications for Enterprise market and Datacentre market and will support all current data applications and all planned applications using cabling up to Class FA or Class I/II.
- All Ethernet applications including
- 25GBase-T and 40GBase-T (according to 802.3bq Draft 2.4)
- POE, POE+, POE++ (Draft)
- Cable sharing applications including CATV up to 862MHz
- Any future Class FA, Class I and Class II application
Improved Screening against outside noise sources and ease of installation are the main features of LANmark-8 cables. Extra attention has been paid to ensure that the screen coverage is maintained and foils do not open during installation. The cables have been specially designed to be used in conjunction with the LANmark GG45 12C connector.
To support the correct set-up of hand held analysers for installation testing, the actual cable NVP value is given in the cable’s print legend.
Electrical Performance LANmark-8 Cable
Select your country to find our products and solutions